Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
- Supply branded and own label food products that are ethically and responsibly sourced
- Award winning business, recognized for their Employer Brand and NPD.
- Customer and sustainability focused business in outstanding growth
- An excellent opportunity has arisen within a leading ambient food supplier who are seeking a Buyer to join their dynamic and expanding team based in Surrey
- The successful buyer must have demonstrable experience in a Buying environment and experience with cost price negotiation and supplier management
- You will be responsible for the full end-end product cycle from sourcing to sales
- Full responsibility for curating new suppliers and partnering with them to ensure the growth of both
- Passion for Buying and a desire to grow your career
- Up to date with trends and developments within the food/ drink industry
- Has an interest in sustainability
- Commercially savvy
- Can do attitude and willing to roll their sleeves up
Benefits & details:
- Up to circa £35k
- Bonus & package
- Office based, Redhill
Please send your CV using the form on this page,quoting reference 17/16332/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.