Proactive Personnel ltd are currently recruiting for our client based just outside of Derby city centre for an experienced Warehouse Manager.Main Responsibilities of the role:
- Manage all inventory movements into and out of the main warehouse
- Effectively manage inventory in all other 3rd party or partner stock locations
- Optimise shift patterns and drive cost efficiencies
- Develop systems to deliver improvements
- Ensure stock integrity at all times.
- Support and develop the team to meet and exceed targets and objectives
- Apply Lean or other best practice activity to modernise and continually improve warehouse function
- Proven warehouse management experience, ideally in a pressurised service environment
- Operational understanding of priorities
- Comprehensive knowledge of warehousing best practices, procedure and standards.
- Excellent communication skills, true motivator and team player
- Experience within a pressurised, supply chain/warehouse environment
This is working a 40 hour week Monday - Friday.£35,000 per annum.