Technical Buyer - Croydon - Manufacturing - Permanent - £35,000 - £40,000 DOE
ARM are looking for a Technical Buyer to join one of our Manufacturing clients in Croydon who are committed to developing employees within a culture of continuous improvement.
This is a direct procurement role. The primary purpose of this role is to be responsible for the sourcing and purchase of parts and materials of a technical nature.
This may involve pro-actively managing the supply chain in conjunction with Engineering and quality team members to ensure specification, delivery, quality and cost requirements are consistently and sustainably met.
* Level 4 CIPS or proven relevant experience in a procurement environment
* Experience of working in a SME manufacturing engineering company
* Knowledge of MRP, preferably Epicor, and competence with MS office
* Previous experience of working in the Nuclear, Aerospace, Defence or Oil and Gas sectors
* Experience of interpreting design drawings and technical documents/specifications
In return our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package including 25 days holidays as standard plus bank holidays, generous pension and life insurance.
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.