We are working with on of Scotland's busiest housebuilders to source a Logisitics Planner. The purpose of the role is to support the construction management team in documenting key factors within the housebuilding life cycle, from land acquisition, construction, through to customer handover, via a scheduling process.
Reporting to the Construction Manager, the key requirements of the role include the following:-
- Reporting the key stages of delivery, using dashboards and summary reports, in accordance with the business requirements.
- Maintain regular progress reviews, working with the supply chain to provide updates on milestones for material deliveries of key aspects of the construction programmes
- Liaising with the supply chain to provide updates and variations to previously supplied plans. Preparing reports and schedules for the key milestones
- Liaising with all departments, including Commercial, Technical & Construction team as necessary. Working with the procurement team to ensure materials programming are in line with the construction delivery schedule.
- Provide on-going support to Divisional Directors, construction management , site and commercial teams to review progress and highlight concerns at an early stage.
- Attend site visits and inspect projects, where required and align schedules on key milestones.
- Expereince of the housebuilding construction life cycle
- Ability to use project planning software
- An understanding of the design and procurement process
- Good knowledge of general construction techniques with regards to project control processes
In return our client offers a generous salary & benefits package and promotion opportunities across the group.
To apply, please attach your up-to-date CV to the link below. If you would like to chat about the role in more detail, please contact Nicola Monro on 01786446651, quoting reference J23214.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.