Are you a Technical Product Manager
looking for the next big thing? Are you looking for some excitement in a new role? Some big challenges and somewhere you truly can put your stamp on things?!
A global eCommerce company that has acquired several well-known brands through an aggressive acquisition strategy and who are now building out the existing Product function to support new value streams are looking for experienced Technical Product Managers. Does this sound like it could be for you?
Thistechnology company are a part of a global and very well-known brand, making some rapid developments and additions to their businesses and product offerings to ensure they are able to leapfrog all competition, post covid and beyond!
This will be a dedicated Product Manager for a brand specifically within the group, responsible for driving innovative value-led roadmaps. Focussed on the realisation of customer and business value and embedding innovation into the brand strategy moving forward.
As the experienced Technical Product Manager, you will work alongside key Business Stakeholders and
the Product leadership team to define vision & strategy, with responsibility for planning and managing the improvements and transformations for the brand.
This Technical Product Manager role will pay anything up to £75,000 plus a great package
and will be based out of their newly refurbished SW London offices but will allow for very flexible working too.
To be successful in this Technical Product Manager role, you will need a strong mixture of the following skills and experience:
- You will have a passion for Product that drives, the desire to create great products that customers love, helps to provide clarity at times of confusion and overcomes difficult challenges, identify innovative and forward-thinking solutions to keep our brands ahead of the competition.
- You will have a strong understanding of the full Product Development Lifecycle.
- You will need to be data-driven in your approach, finding ways of qualifying value and success, that enable the business to see the changes being realised through the development of your products.
- Demonstrable Product Manager experience, preferably working in the Online arena with a strong e-commerce background.
- A solid understanding of agile methodologies such as Scrum, and Scaled Agile would be extremely beneficial here.
It is truly a great time to be joining a strong, expanding business and would be a smart step for any Technical Product Manager looking to make a positive career change.
If you would like more information on this Technical Product Manager position including a full job specification, please apply today with an updated copy of your CV and we can set up a chat!