Full time Senior Stock Controller needed for a 14:30 - 23:00 shift. Immediate start available.
Gi Group are recruiting for their client who are a leading logistics company based in Bermuda Park Nuneaton. We are recruiting for warehouse operatives who are looking for a chance to work for a large company in the technology industry.
* Ensure stock controls are adequate and robustly followed by all areas of the operation
* Initiate review processes in all areas of the business, to examine and rectify potential stock integrity risks to the business.
* Analysis of data and subsequent investigations by exception
* To manage all aspects of stock control within the site
* Ensure that a standard approach to investigations is maintained using the tools and techniques by the client
* Understanding the important of the PI process
* Drive stock integrity into the minds of all areas and build operational commitment to view stock integrity as usual practice.
* Audit and correct both internal and external stock teams processes.
Applicants must be willing and able to work in a busy warehouse environment and to work to deadlines. Previous warehouse experience is ideal but not essential.
If you feel this role is for you then we want to hear from you!