Seeking experienced General Manager - base: Newark area.
Reporting into the Director - will be responsible for managing a fast paced distribution site. You will have full operational, budgetary and health & safety responsibility for the site and its staff. You will ensure the highest levels of customer service and efficiency for all the distribution through the operation.
The main duties of the role will include;
* Taking full ownership of operations budget
* Ensuring Health & Safety and Quality policies across the function are adhered to
* Training, developing and coaching the team to ensure maximum performance levels.
* Driving towards consistent achievement of company KPI's, service level and and cost control
* Understand and meets customers' needs and expectations through operational excellence
You will have a track record in maintaining service whilst adapting to the changing demands of the business and rapid increase in volume over peak. You will already have a proven track record in a fast paced distribution in 3PL, FMCG environment as a General Manager.
Other attributes were looking for:
* You will be a strong manager and motivator of people.
* You will demonstrate health & safety and budgetary responsibility.
* You will possess excellent communication skills.
* Develop/maintain a culture that is both commercially orientated and susceptible to change and provides an environment that has a clear customer focus.
What's on offer
£80,000 - £95,000 + Car + Excellent Benefits