Premier Recruit are recruiting for 5 Planning Coordinators for our client who is a Drainage Contractor based in Slough and has contracts with various Water Companies including Thames Water. These are 12 week temp to perm positions with a salary of 24k pa when you go full time.You would work on a 4 on 4 off rota as demonstrated below:
Week 1 06:30 to 18:30 & Week 2 10:30 to 22:30.Below is an outline of your duties:
- Allocatingall works to Field Engineer to optimise productivity
- Working closely with technical specialists for field enabling and organising field equipment.
- Monitoring the completion of work in line with field targets
- Liaising and communicating on a daily basis with the field engineers and field management teams to ensure completion of work.
- Working with and allocating Traffic management permits, in line with the Traffic management team.
- To be the focal point for all works allocated within the geographic area and ability to re-allocate resources where operational situations arise, without impacting on Customer promises. Where emergency situations arise update Customers who are impacted by the re-allocation of engineers.
- To escalate operational and customer difficulties to the Planning Manager in a timely manner, which enables solutions.
- Manage appointments made via CGS procedures and ensure that customers are kept updated and that engineers attend as agreed.
- To ensure call handling and GDPR are adhered to at all times and inbound & outbound phone calls are handled within the agreed time frame to help drive customer satisfaction.
- Take responsibility and ownership for your planned works, prioritising work and ensuring legacy jobs are completed within target months.
- Be part of high performing teams that embrace a culture of continuous improvement and be prepared to take responsibility and accountability for your role.
- Ensure all H&S, HR, and other Lanes Group Plc policies are fully adhered to at all times
In Return we offer:
- Assist with any ad hoc admin tasks & undertake any other works reasonably required of you.
- Weekly Pay
- A dedicated 24/7 Callout Team.
- A 12 week temp to perm.
To apply for one of these exciting positions please apply through Total Jobs or contact Neil Pearson directly.