Exciting opportunity to be a part a leading and growing telecom company as Senior Product owner/Digital(B2B). If you are a confident leader with a big personality this role is for you.
This role is a key role to help drive the B2B trading agenda through Digital. This role will work closely with other POs in the Business team and the Head of Digital Experience for Business to ensure the continuing success of our transformation programme, and to ensure from a trading perspective we are driving aggressive growth.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate thought leadership in and a solid understanding of the B2B space and must be willing to have challenging conversations with stakeholders at all levels.
A key part of the role will be working closely with a range of stakeholders across Business and Consumer teams and looking for opportunities to self-generate KPI driving work within the scrum team.
- Own performance of Business digital journeys the team are responsible for.
- Create, own, maintain and execute a backlog of initiatives and stories across multiple partners and channels.
- Work within a cross functional team of people to ideate, discover and execute on initiatives to deliver on growth acquisition targets and customer experience ambitions.
- Own and champion quality of digital and technical solutions used to deliver business targets.
- Drive innovation in the Business Digital space drawing on industry experience and user research and insight.
- Ongoing delivery and performance of a major transformation programme in the Digital space.
- Contribute to setting the strategic direction for B2B in Digital.
- Experience as a product owner in a B2B setting ideally across App and Web products.
- Experience in Telco industry is beneficial.
- Experience working with high traffic eCommerce sites working with agencies and 3rd parties and management of them.
- Experience of delivering business goals through amazing product experiences and optimisation.
- Experience with AB testing and optimisation principles.
- Proficient with Adobe analytics and suite of products.
- Skilled at negotiation and managing senior stakeholders.
- Setting strategic direction across B2B products.
- Working in highly complex matrixed organisations.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.