Cobalt are working with a large NHS Trust in London to recruit an interim Head of Estates, paying £300-£325 per day LTD rate (inside IR35, via umbrella company) depending on experience.
The successful candidate will be expected to manage all aspects of operational estates assets and is professionally responsible for the complete management and performance monitoring of Hard FM Services across the Trust's estate.
The individual with have full financial control of the Estates minor works and Estates SLA agreements, property inspections and the management of estates staff, external consultants and contractors.
You will have/be:
- Required to work in environmental conditions (such as extreme hot/ cold, smells) and hazards which are unavoidable.
- Engage in complex negations with internal stakeholders and external contractors.
- Five years in a senior estates management position within a healthcare environment.
- Effective management of risks across the Trust Estates, with particular reference to fire, health and safety legislation.
- Degree in Engineering/Building Services or Equivalent experience.
- The ability to implement work plans to deliver optimum service delivery for the estate, equipment and building fabric.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure and meet demanding deadlines.
- Experience of working across a large estate with multiple sites.
- Ability and willingness to travel to client sites as required within and beyond Trust boundaries.
- An accomplished leader.
- Effective communicator at all levels.
If this is something of interest or you would like to have a more detailed conversation about the position, please apply for the role or contact Connor Humpage on 020 7478 2554 / 07714230479.