Type of position: Temp
Duration: May 2022 December 2022
- Develop and maintain a framework to identify and analyse efficiency opportunities and ensure alignment of efficiency initiatives across the Capital Programme.
- Provide support in establishing an infrastructure to implement an efficiency benefits framework.
- Provide training and awareness building of the efficiency benefits across the framework including supply chain and with key stakeholders.
- Promote an efficiency led culture, with an emphasis on Right First Time and Continuous Improvement
- Provide advice and support on the development of initiative led efficiency forecasts and efficiency management strategies.
- Provide assurance on the management of delivery efficiencies across the Intelligent Client lifecycle.
- Work in setting the standards for, and monitoring Post Implementation Reviews to compare efficiencies realised with forecast efficiencies to capture lessons learnt in relation to efficiency management for wider dissemination.
- Regularly review and improve the effectiveness of the efficiency management framework.
- Assess efficiency management across programmes and projects to identify gaps, overlaps and conflicts, and eliminate double counting in the efficiency plans of individual programmes and projects.
- Ability to analyse data and make decisions on partial information.
- Ability to take complex information and present in a way people across the business can understand.
- Intermediate level of knowledge of engineering and construction, forms of contract and start up work processes.
- Skilled in oral and written communication with excellent inter-personal skills.
- Degree qualified Manager with membership of a professional project management body (e.g. APM/ Practitioner MSP/ Prince2/P3O/PPSO/ITIL).
If interested please contact Joshua Ferguson or apply directly via this advert.