Dove & Hawk are currently working alongside a multi-branch commercial agency who provide flexible and cost effective workspace. They are on the hunt for an ambitious property executive to be a part of a growing serviced office business.
- Co-ordination in the marketing and advertising of the business - including social media, events, signage, mailers .etc.
- Maintenance and accurate updates of the company systems in place - i.e. online dropox, smartsheets and hard copy records.
- Maintaining a working relationship with Nammu clients, tenants, brokers and suppliers.
Property Enquiry Responsibilities
- Receiving enquiries, updating the associated enquiry sheets and issuing information to enquirers.
- Proactively following up with received enquiries and dealing with a high volume of incoming leads.
- Maintaining relationships with online brokers and agents.
- When taking on a new property, issuing the relevant information to online brokers and agents for upload.
Property Admin Responsibilities
- Updating and amending new, as well as renewal, contracts
- Liaising with the Business Rates Advisors on the property and co-ordinating the necessary signed forms.
- Updating all project sheets.
- Maintaining and updating records in relation to the property.
Property Co-ordination Responsibilities
- Managing relationships with occupiers and dealing with day to day issues as well as urgent queries.
- Property inspections, handovers and exits.
- Maintaining a working relationship with clients, their consultants and suppliers.
- Arranging quotes for set up, repairs and maintenance in a project property.
- Involvement in the marketing and advertising of the project.
- Recommending and co-ordinating events for the project properties.
- Organising for compliance checks in the property, if part of the role at that project. Otherwise, being aware of when compliance is due in the properties.
Skills & Personal Attributes
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability work calmly under pressure Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent presentation, organisational and time management skills
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- Good planning and organisational skills
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition
- To be proactive and energetic, seeking to achieve personal work goals but also deal with day to day tasks
- To be confident and poised in approach with the ability to remain confident when dealing with negative situations and implement appropriate remedial measures
- A full driving licence and vehicle for transportation is necessary as there will be travel requirements
- Salary £23,000 - £25,000
- Car allowance of £3000 per annum
- Health & Wellness gym allowance contribution of £480 per annum
If you are looking to work for an established commercial agency and have ambitions to grow your career and be a director, then you should apply for this role immediately or feel free to contact Kieran Morson at Dove & Hawk quoting vacancy reference number: 9240.