Facilities Administrator/Receptionist – Feltham - £12 - £14 per hour – 10am – 3pm – Temp to perm
My client one of the UK’s Largest Facilities Management companies are looking for a Facilities Administrator/Receptionist to cover for in the Feltham area.
Duties include but not limited to:
• Cover Front of House and Reception services
• Welcome Meet and greet for all visitors and clients
• Assist with internal/External bookings as required with full meeting room accountability.
• Ensuring that all meeting rooms, services, VC, facilities and public areas are set and maintained to the expected standards.
• Be aware of room status in client rooms at all times & support internal rooms appropriately, ensuring the room is ready prior to the next booking
• Comply with Front of House Services Standard Operating Procedures
• Provide/report information on the available facilities, arranging viewings and accompanying clients on tours of the facilities as and when required
• Maintain a strong awareness of business activity & communicate all updates with regional team members.
• To provide support as requested by the Client Services Lead and/or other support teams.
• Skills & Experience
• Experience of working within a Corporate environment
• Independent and self-managing worker
• Strong customer service skills- a great networker!
• Professional/confident telephone manner and excellent oral & written communication skills, good computer literacy.
• Ability to use initiative and remain calm under pressure..
• A strong team player with the ability to multi-task & prioritise work commitments.
• Flexible approach to departmental requirements.
• Good sense of humour & an approachable personality
• Excellent telephone skills
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
The role is temp to perm, paying between £12 - £14 per hour. The days and hours are Mon – Fri 10am – 3pm.
Previous experience working for a Facilities Management company is essential.
If you deem yourself suitable for this position, please apply Immediately