Rubix Recruitment have been instructed on a search to find an experienced Property Manager who is looking for the next step in their career, to join our global corporate client based in one of their Surrey based office.
As an AST Property Manager, you will be overseeing the management of a great portfolio of residential properties, ensuring they all meet legal compliance requirements and that you are setting the bar for delivering excellent customer service to both Landlords and Tenants.
- Ensuring your portfolio of properties are effectively and productively managed
- Providing excellent customer service at every opportunity
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Managing any maintenance requests from landlords
- Carrying out bi-annual property visits.
- At least 2 years experience in an AST Property Management position.
- Must have access to own car
- High levels of customer service
- Good problem-solving skills
- The ability to liaise with landlords and tenants
- Experience within tenant contract renewals and adjustments; new lease creation and amendments.
- Organising and negotiating with contractors for building works.
- ARLA preferred
This opportunity offers a competitive basic salary, with the successful candidate being entitled to a bonus scheme across the course of the year.
- Up to £30,000 basic salary
- Performance related bonus circa 15%
- Various benefits including gym membership, cycle to work scheme and health insurance