Our client, who is a leading local Estate Agent is looking for a full-time Trainee Estate Agent to join their successful, outgoing, and hardworking team at their busy branch on the outskirts of Gloucester City.
Are you results driven, capable of providing excellent customer service and want to work within the property industry? Our client fully invests in their employees, with a complete training programme with excellent progression prospects. If you are looking to get yourself on the career ladder in Estate Agency, then this is the role for you.
- To negotiate house sales / lettings to achieve set targets in line with the company business plan.
- To appraise and record information relating to properties for marketing purposes.
- Liaise with purchasers, vendors, Solicitors, Mortgage Brokers, surveyors and all other parties involved in the house buying process as and when required.
- Ensure that all management Information is reported to branch manager within agreed timescales.
- To provide leads and arrange appointments for mortgage advisor.
- Operate within the appropriate laws, regulations and company policies.
- To actively promote all available services offered by the company.
- Record all information on a computer-based system.
- Must have a pleasant attitude with excellent customer service skills.
- Be keen, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Be able to communicate at all levels.
- Have an excellent telephone manner.
- Be computer literate.
- Reliable & committed.
- Be smart and well presented.
- Must have a full driving licence and car.
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 per annum guaranteed whilst training (Made up of basic salary + guaranteed commission), OTE of £25,000+ per annum when fully trained
Hours: Monday Saturday 9am 6pm with a day off in the week