Oakleaf Partnership are proud to be partnering with this global, well recognised media brand to secure a brand-new Senior ER Advisor into their HR team. This is a new role, joining a new ER specialist team.
The role will provide ER advice to HR Business Partners, as well as deliver direct case management activity on matters including complex formal disciplinary investigations, ill health and wellbeing consultations and dispute resolution. You will need to have worked as a ER specialist prior to applying!
The brand is currently going through further growth with 42 new markets opening across EMEA this summer. This is a superb opportunity for an ER specialist to join a growing team where future progression is a given.
Responsibilities as follows:
- Providing ER case management advice as a subject matter expert on main areas of ER practice, including health and wellbeing, performance management, flexible working, disciplinary and grievance.
- Supporting the Senior Manager, ER and Wellbeing, with advisory on headcount management/restructure activity as needed.
- Coaching HR and line managers on complex ER matters, acting as a trusted advisor to stakeholders to resolve employee issues and build management capability.
- Direct case management on matters including complex formal disciplinary investigations, ill health and wellbeing consultations and dispute resolution.
- Connecting with other COE teams to effectively case manage through to resolution, including Wellbeing, Health and Safety, Legal and Compensation and Benefits as appropriate.
- Support the ongoing refresh of employment policies and toolkits, including research, consulting with COE teams, drafting, and supporting communications roll out as appropriate.
- Deliver key HR/ER projects with the wider team, including embedding hybrid ways of working, case management process improvement, ER data insights capabilities and ER related training.
- Identify wider areas for process and policy improvement to streamline management of ER matters to improve experience for line managers and employees, avoid future issues and better manage situations going forwards.
- Continue to develop strong understanding of core ER policies and procedures, and associated employment laws.
- Attends regular external Employment Law events to ensure advice is up to date with both current legislation and case law.
- Share learning across HR team, taken from individual case management/advisory activities and external landscape, to improve knowledge and understanding of ER issues across the team.
* -Experience of multi-national, fast-paced, progressive commercial organisations
* CIPD Qualified or equivalent work experience
* Sound experience across other HR disciplines
* Experience of working in a multi-cultural, diverse environment
* ER experience demonstrated with proven direct complex case management and advisory/coaching support to HR colleagues, line managers and staff.
* Strong up to date Employment Law knowledge
* Demonstrated experience of managing non-complex and complex ER cases from inception to satisfactory conclusion
What's in it for you?
* 25 days annual leave
* Private medical insurance & dental care
* Discounts and free entry: you are entitled to discounts on designated products, F&B and ticketing
* Hybrid flexible working is available
* Excellent paternal leave
* Access to Business Resource Groups