Acorn is one of the leading recruitment specialists in the UK. We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our award-winning Branch Manager at the Chippenham Branch.
We offer a great benefits package and working environment:
* A minimum of 25 days (plus 8 bank holidays) from day one, increasing with length of service. Plus, birthday off and You Day!
* Competitive bonus scheme
* Working Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm
* Generous company sick pay scheme.
* Employee Assistance Scheme (EAP)
* Pension with Scottish Widows - 5% employee and 3% employer contribution
* Life assurance from day 1
* Private healthcare scheme available after 2 years' service
* Training and development opportunities
* Clear career pathways and regular reviews via the Open Blend platform
* Hybrid Working Policy (a healthy mix of remote and office-based working)
* Friendly and rewarding working environment
* Discount shopping portal, Directors lunches and long service awards
* Competitions, incentives and staff parties
Acorn was established 30 years ago, has more than 40 locations across the UK and has the backing of Synergie; Europe's 5th largest recruitment company. This is an exciting time to join Acorn as we continue to grow the business and invest in new people management and development initiatives.
We are looking for someone that's seeking a new challenge, who has the drive to succeed in a recruitment and sales career and who is keen to progress and learn new skills.
* Running a profitable recruitment desk and achieving targets.
* Building long term partnerships with clients and ensuring that they receive an exceptional level of service.
* Carrying out business development activities with prospective and existing clients.
* Sourcing candidates via online job boards, social media and Acorn's candidate database.
* Registering, interviewing and vetting candidates in accordance with client requirements and Acorn processes.
* Working on recruitment projects; identifying candidates that meet client requirements.
* Building relationships with candidates and developing a pool of available candidates.
* Providing an on-call service; if and when required.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.