James Kay Associates have a fantastic new opportunity for a seasoned Recruitment/Talent Acquisition professional to join one of their growing Nottingham based clients.
In this business critical role you will create, manage and deliver recruitment activities to ensure the business hits its key resourcing objectives and brings in the best quality candidates to grow the business during 2022 and beyond.
This will be a hands-on role working very closely with internal business leaders and hiring managers to help deliver their recruitment and resourcing needs, understanding the key skills and experience they need from their hires to drive their teams forward.
- Own the end to end recruitment process
- Creating and managing recruitment campaigns
- Writing Job Ads, reviewing role Job Descriptions
- Screening & Interviewing
- Design & implement recruitment selection days including assessment
- Build and develop relationships with agencies and suppliers
- Work with HR and develop/maintain a best in class candidate onboarding experience
- Headhunt, source and attract the best possible candidates
- Hands on recruitment experience in a similar role
- Confident recruiter and ability to juggle working with multiple hiring managers and their requirements
- Expert understanding of the recruitment process including HR knowledge and understanding of Diversity & Inclusion
- Used to working in a high pressure environment, accountable and responsible for delivery
- Confident in sourcing directly as well as indirectly through providers
In return my client offer a fantastic package for the right candidate including a competitive basic salary circa 50-60k (DOE) 33 days holiday and a full range of employee benefits.
The role is office based working from their ultra modern offices in Nottingham, working Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:00.
If you are a recruitment professional or have a wealth of experience in talent acquisition please apply.