Education Recruitment Consultant (SEND)
DegreeSix are a specialist SEND agency that recruit and support schools across the East midlands and surround counties.
After a successful 2020/21 academic year we are now looking to expand our education team and find the next SEND consultant to join a fun, ambitious and outgoing team.
The team are looking for someone who can demonstrate great communication skills and can come into a fun and energetic team. The team are very driven and ambitious but at the same time have a fun and enjoyable working environment.
If you would like to develop your recruitment skills and involve yourself in such a rewarding field with a great outgoing team, please read on and find out more
Benefits of joining Degree Six Recruitment as an Education Recruitment Consultant:
- Individual bonus schemes allowing earnings to reach and exceed £30k-£40k+ p/a.
- Bespoke training package, designed to develop your skills and build your confidence to succeed in the role
- Fun & friendly work culture with regular team building exercises and nights out.
- Opportunity to join a business thats enjoyed year on year growth even through the pandemic with job security assured.
- Consistent incentives (win trips to Ibiza, michelin star meals and a day at the races)
- Working in Education has the perks of working 2.5 days during non-term time and the remaining term time hours 7:15am-17:00.
- Working in the heart of Leicester city centre with a great choice of restaurants, bars, Gyms and Highcross shopping centre only a 2-minute walk away
The duties and responsibilities of the successful Education Recruitment Consultant:
- Identify and develop new relationships within schools across the Midlands
- Maintain & develop existing customer base through the supply of SEND staffing
- Multi-task between account management, business development and candidate sourcing responsibilities
- Use your skills to negotiate supplier agreements and leverage attractive profit margin
The successful Education Recruitment Consultant should have:
- Positive attitude is a must!
- Confident and Outgoing
- Proactive & eager to learn
- Ambitious, competitive, and driven
- Experience in a sales environment is ideal but not essential
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivation and ambition with a drive to succeed
- Desire to win within a competitive driven environment
- Excellent communication skills
How To Apply for the Education Recruitment Consultant role:
To find out more about DegreeSix Recruitment please do visit the website. The first stage of the application process would be to apply online. If you would like any more information and would like to discuss the Education Recruitment Consultant vacancy in more detail, please feel free to call us.