SF Recruitment are recruiting for a fantastic opportunity for a Recruitment Advisor to join our client based in Nottingham Centre on a hybrid basis. This role will be a 3/2 split and will offer flexibility.
- An integral hands-on talent and attraction role, resourcing for a range of roles across technical and support functions in the business
- Responsible for providing end to end recruitment including administration processes and directly sourcing candidates via advertising, CV searching on Job Boards / LinkedIn as well as building
- A strong direct recruiter and trusted advisor to stakeholders, able to manage volume recruitment, taking ownership of roles, liaising with managers and Directors as required.
- Supports the Recruitment Partner and team in the delivery of the recruitment agenda, delivering a first-class recruitment and talent attraction service.
- Working closely with the Recruitment Partner on the execution of effective recruitment strategies to ensure all resourcing requirements and objectives are achieved.
- Educate and share insights on relevant resourcing related matters, policies, and guidelines, remaining adaptable to changing situations, expert in attracting and assessing top talent at all levels.
- You will be experienced in delivering a first-class resourcing, ideally from an infrastructure and engineering consultancy background.
- Experience across the full recruitment cycle from screening, shortlisting, interviewing negotiation and offer.
- Ability to create, articulate and gain buy-in and engagement to deliver success.
- Knowledge and experience across a broad range of resourcing solutions and scenarios from new entrant campaigns.
This role is a great opportunity for someone with agency or internal recruitment experience. You will be joining a fast paced people focused business and will benefit from a supportive team.