We are recruiting a Group role on behalf of an industry-leading Mediaclient who are seeking aHR Business Partner to support a defined business area within their organisation. Working as part of a collaborative HR team you will be responsible for supporting with the implementation of the people strategy across this defined client group. With an established hybrid working model in place, you have the opportunity to work from home on an ad-hoc basis.
Key elements of the role include.
- Gathering people data to create insights and drive decision making and change
- Support the development, implementation and delivery of the Group People Plan including any new initiatives as well as continuous improvement
- Provide expert employee relations advice including, but not limited to, misconduct, grievances, performance improvement processes, absence, redundancy and TUPE to ensure successful and timely resolution
- Provide coaching, advice and support to employees and managers on the Organisations Performance Programme
- Act as an ambassador for employee engagement practices, partnering managers on engagement initiatives
As the ideal candidate, you will have previous experience of operating as a true business partner, providing a solutions-focused approach to a specific client group. You will be innovative in your outlook, gaining respect quickly with key stakeholders and be not afraid to challenge the norm.
You will be adept at operating in an environment of pace and variety, delivering a value-adding HR service ideally within a Technology, Retail, Media or Professional Services environment.
In order to be considered for this role, it is essential that you can demonstrate commercial awareness and have experience in implementing key HR initiatives. If youre interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Jonathan Kirby or send across your most up to date CVquoting reference JK-FLK-350