Are you looking to break into the world of recruitment, this role offers an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to move up the ladder very quickly.
- Your primary role is sourcing the right candidates for each live role. This will include candidate name gathering, interviewing, candidate management, database maintenance and ensuring quality assurance compliance.
- You will identify, attract and shortlist candidates for the recruitment process to fulfil the requirements of live roles liaising with a broad range of people, getting as much information as possible to ensure they are a perfect match for the project.
- Screening candidates and matching them to suitable job roles.
- Qualify shortlist and present suitable candidates against defined job requirement by the client.
- Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that the candidate's applications are processed efficiently.
- Initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships.
- General data admin and paperwork management.
- Proactively and consistently strive to identify a new candidate and client opportunities.
- Provide pre-employment and compliance checks in line with company policy and relevant legislation.
- Provide support to ensure that the candidates and clients receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service always.
- Comply with all relevant employment legislation and appropriate codes of practice.
- Good communication skills (Oral and Written).
- Driven and determined to achieve targets and objectives.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to prioritise and escalate where necessary.
- Customer-focused approach.
- Confident and persuasive communicator.
- Demonstrable questioning and listening skills.
- Be able to gain people's confidence and put them at ease.
- Be persuasive, persistent and patient.
- Be able to cope with pressure and work deadlines.
- Have good organisational and administrative skills.
- Have the ability to prioritise and good IT skills.
We are recruiting ASAP so if you are interested or want to find out more information on the position please send your CV