We have an amazing opportunity for an Employer Relationship Managerto work for an award-winning training provider, to identify and engage with employers to promote apprenticeships and other training courses, incorporating both Government and privately/commercially funded courses. You will generate quality new start volumes on appropriate apprenticeship programs in line with regional capacity whilst ensuring all eligibility criteria are met.
Candidates must have the following skills, experience, and qualifications as a minimum to be considered:
- Ability to engage employers face to face and over the phone.
- Generation of leads through cold calling, networking, and harnessing wider relationships.
- Knowledge of vocational training, the Skills Industry, and funding requirements.
- Identifies and engages employers to build a strong working relationship to meet contractual andtargets.
- Proven track record of commercial revenue generation.
- Knowledge and application of relevant selling techniques including presentation skills.
- ICT Skills (including use of Excel, Outlook, and bespoke software systems).
- Organisational skills.
Looking After You:
- Fantastic basic salary & Benefits package
- Mon-Friworking hours
- 40p milage
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and the option to purchase 5 extra days
- Sell holiday scheme
- Medical package (Dental & Eyecare)Medicash offers health plans that look after you and your family by providing a range of positive healthcare benefits.
- Life Insurance two times your annual salary
- High st Discount offers
- 24 hours Employee Assistance Programme
- Refer a Friend/Employee recognitionscheme
- Life Day and Volunteering Day in addition to annual leave
- Additional one week paid leave for weddings and civil ceremonies
- Great Pension Scheme
- Shares save plan,the opportunity to buy shares in the company through our Sharesave scheme
If you feel you match the criteria above, please apply.
Due to the high volume of applications Recruited UK receives, we will make every effort to respond with feedback although this is not always possible.
If you have not been contacted within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion but we may keep your details on file and contact you with future opportunities
If you feel you match the criteria above please apply