This employers mission is to write and design great digital and traditional health communications, and then test them with real people to make sure the information meets their needs. Such healthcare information, whether on screen or paper, is critical to the success of health services in Europe, the US and beyond. Increasing complexity and costs mean that patients themselves play a central role in ensuring safe, effective and appropriate treatment. They cannot play this role without clear, usable and accessible information.
Their highly skilled and experienced team consists of a range of people, including: information design specialists, graphic designers, writers, medical information experts, nurses, pharmacists, psychologists, project managers, interviewers and academics. It is a great team, with a wealth of experience. Together they're proud to produce innovative and interesting communication materials.
They work with a wide range of healthcare companies from small and medium-sized businesses to international pharmaceutical and medical device companies
Due to expansion, they have a new role for a recruiter to assist them in sourcing and ultimately recruiting new participants for various research studies. This is an ideal job for someone looking for an interesting role with flexible hours.
The key responsibilities of this unique role are:
- Recruiting a variety of participants to take part in paid research studies (on patient information leaflets)
- Following up with participants by phone or text message to confirm appointments
- Contacting support groups to sign them up to support difficult recruitment (e.g. people with cancer and rare conditions)
- Responsible for keeping Project Managers updated on recruitment progress
The type of person that they're looking for:
- Someone with a great personality
- Enjoys speaking over the phone
- Likes working to deadlines
- Well organised
- Confident with IT (able to use a CRM, spreadsheets, and send emails)
- Salary £18-20k (pro-rata)
- Approx. 22.5 hours a week
- Ability to work hours flexibly. Need to be available some mornings and evenings to contact people before or after work
- 25 days holiday (pro-rata)
- Pension scheme
- Home, office-based, or a mix of both
- A laptop and internet phone will be provided (need to have good internet if home-based)
Apply today, this role is likely to attract a lot of interest.