HR Services Team Leader
You will be required to oversee the accurate, effective and efficient delivery of all transactional aspects of the employment lifecycle, supporting the HR services administration team to ensure all stakeholders, both internal and external, receive an excellent level of customer service at all times.
Your main responsibilities will be
- To provide training, advice, and guidance to the team on the delivery of an accurate, effective and quality HR services provision through the consistent delivery of a broad range of key transactional activities.
- To oversee the issuing of employee contracts, onboarding of new starters and associated pre-employment checks and processing of leavers accurately, the casual workforce and high-quality maintenance of employee records in HR/Payroll system to auditable and legislative standards.
- To develop the HR Administrative team to ensure high performance and consistency in day to-day service delivery and develop their capability to ensure they are equipped to be the first point of contact for all queries.
- To support and develop the accuracy and efficiency of the monthly payroll elements, ensuring this is delivered accurately each month and any issues are resolved quickly and effectively in conjunction with the Finance team.
- To ensure the use of data complies with current regulations, particularly those relating to GDPR.
- To comply with all health, safety and wellbeing policies and procedures at all times and to take responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare and protection of others.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.