We are looking for an HR Operations & Systems Manager to lead a small operations team.
This role is expected to be 4 days in the office and 1 day from home.
Ideally you will be an HR Operations/Generalist/HRIS professional with experience gained in an commercial environment, with responsibility for HR Operations and HRIS strategy and day-to-day implementation. Strong HRIS experience, preferably with Successfactors and previous team management experience is highly preferred.
* Report to the Group Head of HR Provide effective day-to-day management of the HR Operations and HR Systems teams,
* Responsible for the HR Operations team and end to end employment processes, ensuring the accuracy of employee / contractual and system data including contracts of employment, consultancy agreements, amendment letters, settlement calculations and agreements etc.
* Deal with queries and escalated issues from the HR Operations team and global HR colleagues.
* Responsible for reviewing HR processes and partnering with wider team and HR leadership by outlining requirements into solutions to adopt efficient, consistent, scalable end-to-end processes both inside and outside of the HR system (SuccessFactors).
* Support any projects to improve policies, processes, practices or implementation of specific HR initiatives.
* Understand, develop and manage the global mobility, tax and immigration processes, ensuring consistency at all times across teams and managing / resolving issues as they arise.
* Responsible for becoming the Authorising Officer on our UK Sponsor License, to ensure the License and all applications, visa expiry dates, visa renewals etc. are actioned appropriately and timely.
* Oversee the collection, handling and retention of personal data in compliance with GDPR.
* Responsible, together with the HRIS Manager, for the design and rollout of additional SuccessFactors functionality and upgrades to enhance our HRIS proposition.
* Drives the transformation of data into strategically impactful business information providing meaningful analysis and relative comparison across business areas and geographies.
* Work in conjunction with IT, Finance and other departments to decommission dependencies on legacy systems, implement and support with any new system rollouts and create more streamlined processes and data flows.
* Implements and manages data audits, system access controls and the delivery of core cyclical and ad-hoc reports, dashboards and metrics.
* Works with SAP and external support partners to resolve issues