A very exciting opportunity has come up at IC Resources for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Theale based team, with the hope to relocate to America, and earn around £45k in your first year (base salary + uncapped commission)!
IC Resources is considered an industry leader within the Technology industry We have grown year-on-year since our inception in 1999 and we have continued to grow (faster than ever) during the past (challenging!) year. As a result, we are looking for the next generation of industry expert recruitment consultants to join the company on this exciting next chapter.
This role will involve a lot of business development, cold calling and resilience, but could offer the right person a fantastic opportunity to lead the Sales & Marketing team in the US and explore the world! If you think you are up for the challenge, please reach out as we would love to hear from you!
Recruitment experience isn't necessary, but enthusiasm, attention to detail and a desire to learn are! What a Recruiter does:
The ideal candidate for this role would be:
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work;
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client - briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
- PreparingCVsand correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants.
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client.
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates.
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression.
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated.
- An excellent, influential communicator - Reliable, do what you say youre going to do
- Curious, interested in others and uses questions effectively - Motivated by a goal-orientated approach to work
- A problem solver - Ambitious, with a desire to succeed and filled with tenacity andpositivity A competitor
- confidence and self-motivated - Organised and good at time management
- Charismatic, a leader - Professional, someone who takes their career seriously
- Efficient and reliable completing the tasks set for you or the ones you set for yourself.
Dont worry if you cant tick all the boxes now, you will be trained and in time will pick up the habits that will help you to be successful.
We also offer a commission scheme and flexible/home working after an initial period of being based in our Reading office.
To apply please send your CV or call TannySunderlandon 0118 988 1145 for a confidential conversation about the role.