Recruitment Consultant -Chester £50,000 OTE
Could we have a new role for you?
Based in the Tattenhall, 8 miles SE of Chester UK office, and offering a superb working environment, with plenty of space, and parking.
You will be working for the UK team, who are well recognised in the North West as one of the leading IT recruitment companies. Since launching in late 2012, we have steadily grown each year and now work with many of the leading employers in the North West, London and Texas, USA.
You will be expected to work with existing clients and find new clients, develop a relationship, and spot the opportunities for us to grow with these clients within the market.
Youll be responsible for ensuring you fully understand your clients recruitment needs, making sure we provide the right services for them across all their tech-based recruitment placements.
The key goal is to ensure that your clients whole heartedly trust your judgement on the right candidates for them, meaning that we would be their first port of call for all recruitment needs in the future. You must be in line with their business objectives, as well as being the voice of the client whilst talking to all potential candidates.
You join ShortList because we innovate, and continue to evolve, supercharging your career and realising your ambitions. We work on a relationship-based model, not endless phone bashing.
Core working hours for the UK team are 8:30am-5:30pm, Monday to Friday.
Sound good well are you the right fit for a Recruitment Consultant role?
Are you a goal driven, hardworking Recruitment Consultant with excellent stamina who is looking for their next step on the career ladder?
We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant with 2 years experience within the sector. They must be ambitious, focused and engaged individual who will thrive on the front line in our battle for the best IT talent. (If you are all of the above and have slightly less than 2 years experience, please still apply, we would love to hear from you and we wont disregard you if you have slightly less.
Who Are Shortlist Recruitment?
Already well recognised in the North West as one of the leading IT recruitment companies, ShortList Recruitment continues to grow their UK team.
Since launching in late 2012, we have steadily grown each year and now work with many of the leading employers in the North West, London (we even have an office in Texas, USA!)
We dont just stick a bum on a seat, we seek out the very best IT professionals and match them to one of our trusted clients to ensure our clients are building the very best workforce, and our candidates are progressing in their career at outstanding companies.
ShortList have always punched above our weight, with a No Bull ethos that our customers love. At the core of our team is the desire and will to do the right thing for our customers, and this comes through in everything we do. By making our candidates the centre of our world, using the latest tech, the right advice and a unified team, we become their trusted advisors.
Perks of the job Recruitment Consultant job:
Are you up to the challenge of being a Recruitment Consultant role?
- Access to our CRM system, Marketing tools, all the top job boards and LinkedIn Recruiter license for all employees
- Every employee is given their own top of the range desktop/laptop. We dont believe in having a work mobile phone, were strong believers in work/life balance - who wants to be called on their mobile during their evenings, weekends or holidays!!
- Uncapped Commission of up to 20% of billings paid monthly, and bonus of up to 4% of total billings, uncapped and paid quarterly
- 23 days paid leave, plus your birthday rising by 1 day per year of service, up to 30 days
- Cheers to Friday an alcoholic drink for the last hour of work every Friday, and/or head down to our local, the Cock O Barton, for a free drink on us
- 6-week in-house training programme, plus a personal annual training budget for all the team. To ensure a key focus on your personal development
- Clear and transparent salary structure to help you progress in your career and salary
- Free corporate Gym Membership at Carden Park that can be used 7 days per week. Voted one of the top spas in the UK.
- Spin the wheel for a deal with prizes including hotel stays, vouchers, and time off work
- Regular competitions with prizes including vouchers, early finish and much more
- Monthly top biller activity and lunch plus a monthly sports massage
- Quarterly full team events e.g. BBQs in the summer, Chester Races, excellent Christmas parties and much more
- Flexi time lunch take a double lunch and head over to Carden Park for a spa, gym or swim for a 2 hour lunch one day, every week!
- Chill out area, which includes Netflix room, massage chair, Pinball Machine, free top of the range coffee machine, free snacks, cans of pop and more.
- An office dog (Noodle the Cavapoo) to get your serotonin fix
- Free on-site parking
If this sounds like you and you think this could be your next job, then we cant wait to hear from you. You need to be 100% happy with the above before applying, and if you have a question, please dont be afraid to ask it. We want a happy team who are comfortable with every aspect in their role.
Please email your CV and a cover letter to or apply below we look forward to hearing from you!