Nurseplus are looking for Waking Night Community Carers to provide person centred care to service users over night in Salisbury and surrounding areas. These areas are subject but not limited to the: Salisbury, Amesbury, Downton, Fordingbridge, Winterslow, Warminster, Devizes, just to name a few.
You will be providing care in people's homes assisting our service users to live full, interesting lives but still staying within the comfort of their own home. You will assist service users on a 1-1 basis with their general health, personal care, medications, leading a more fulfilled life and promoting their independence.
Typical Night shifts include the below patterns:
- Wake nights: 20:00-08:00/22:00-07:00. These shift patterns are subject to change around the clients needs and dependencies.
- Sleep in shifts - 20:00-22:00 - sleep - 07:00. These shift patterns are subject to change around the clients needs and dependencies.
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a Waking Night Community Carer:
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
- Driver preferred but not mandatory
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Waking Night Community Carer:
- Flexible Hours
- Excellent Weekly Pay- Competitive hourly rates starting at £10.25 up to £17.00 for a waking shift
- Holiday pay in addition to your hourly rate
- Expenses included within your weekly pay (*Dependant on the client you are assisting)
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE additional training to help you develop your career within the healthcare sector
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- FREE NVQ's after six months of employment
- Refer a friend scheme- Earn £250 for every friend you refer *Terms apply
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Emergency on call service allowing you to contact us out of hours for any support you may need
- Career development support- Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
- Annual pay review
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for jobs in Salisbury
(Agy) PLEASE ONLY APPLY FOR ONE JOB, THIS APPLICATION WILL COVER ANY JOBS WE HAVE AVAILABLE, DO NOT APPLY FOR EACH LOCATION.