Level 2 & 3 Early Years Practitioner needed in Kenley (Croydon)!
The wonderful day nursery is looking for enthusiastic early years professionals to join their growing team on a flexible basis.
* Location - Kenley, Croydon
* Position - Level 2/3 Qualified Nursery Practitioner
* Start date - As soon as possible
* Contract type - Flexible
* Full time/part time - Full time
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
* CACHE or NVQ Level 2 or a degree in Childcare/Early Childcare
* First aid training
* Previous experience working in a UK school or Nursery
* Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
* Hold Right to Work in the UK
* Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
* Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, for more information please call Sarah on 02074046383.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.