Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Residential Support Worker
We are looking for Support Workers who wantto make a difference in the lives ofYoung People with disabilities such as autism, mental health problems and challenging behaviours.
As a Support Worker, you will be providing a combination of support, personal care and domestic care depending on the service you work. Whileworking as a Support Worker you will be empathetic and understanding of the trauma those in your care have suffered which can manifest into very challenging behaviours.
Requirements of the role
- You must be at least 21years of age when working withChildren
- A full UK driving license is not essential advantageous
- 3+ Months of experience supporting people with disabilities
If you meet the above criteria, we can offer you
- Variety of shift patterns including long days, early/late shifts and waking nights
- Flexible working hours to fit around your own availability
- Ongoing training including the opportunity to complete a work-based diploma
- Hourly rates are between £9.50and £9.75per hour + Sleep Overpayments (£19,500 - £21,500 + s/o full time equivalent)
- Enhanced bank holiday pay (Double time in most cases)
- Opportunity to transition into a full time, permanent position