Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Top Job Recruitment are partnering up with a brand new school in Stanway, Colchester which is expanding and looking for Support Workers to support children with severe learning disabilities & challenging behaviours.
Any experience within a school setting or in a care setting is considered! You do not need to drive for this role as it’s very accessible via public transport.
- Supporting children between the ages of 3 to 19 years old in a Residential Unit.
- Participating in trips and activities, meals, breakfast and bedtime, and morning routines.
- Aspects of cleaning and personal care will be involved in the position.
- Some children have autism or severe learning difficulties and can display challenging behaviours.
- Successful applicants will be able to undertake the Level 3 in Children & Young People qualification.
- Shift patterns work on a weekly rota Week 1 Tuesday to Friday 06:30 am to 12:30 pm & Week 2 Monday to Thursday 14:30 pm to 22:00 pm
- Pay will be weekly until you go Permanent!
- Previous experience in a Health & Social Care setting or a school setting is preferred but not essential as training is provided.
- Enthusiasm in helping children flourish and live independently.
- Able to commute to Stanway, Essex
- Hold a DBS Certificate on the update service or willing for us to process this for you.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply now and we can have a chat!