Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Support worker Wiltshire
- Are you looking for a career within a company who values their employees?
- Experienced and non-experienced support worker roles available.
- Full training programme
If you are a caring, compassionate individual take the next steps to start a rewarding career!
Wolf recruitment group are working alongside a fantastic care company to seek experienced and non-experienced support workers who are looking for fantastic opportunities to progressive in their career. If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity this is the perfect career for you! - No matter your experience or knowledge of the sector we want to see you progress!
About this role
You must be able to provide support to service users, in their own homes by assisting with:
- Outings, activities and social engagement
- Grocery shopping and meal preparation
- Personal care requirements showering, grooming or getting ready for the day
- Light household cleaning
Benefits to you include
- Career Progression within a growing organisation.
- Full Introduction to care.
- Full time and part time hours available.
- Full and effective training provided programme.
- Pension Scheme.
- Refer a friend scheme £100.
- Employee discounts.
- Opportunity to develop an NVQ qualification.
- Employee Wellness Programme.
- Supporting adults with autism, challenging behaviour and learning diffulties.
- Supporting individuals with personal care, bathing dressing, etc.
- Supporting individuals with day to day tasks, this can include attending doctors/hospital appointments, and any other professional appointments.
- Supporting individuals in the community, and on activities – including day trips
- Supporting individuals with cooking and cleaning tasks and help individuals to gain independence to complete day to day tasks.
- Liaising with individual’s families and professionals.
- Supporting individuals to access the community – out on day trips to live an active and exciting life.
- Working with a person centered approach to deliver excellent levels of care to the individuals you support.
Does this sound like the role for you? Start or change your journey in Social Care with us today by applying
What happens next?
If this opportunity sparks an interest and you would like to discuss this position in more details please click APPLY below alternatively please contact me on the following email address .