Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity then consider using your skills and experience by working as a Plumber at HMP Wandsworth - London SW18 3HS
This static role can be challenging but also very rewarding, you will work within an experienced facilities team who cover all the M & E planned and preventative maintenance within the prison.
Skills & Abilities:
- Plumber qualified to C&G 6035 (Plumbing), C&G 6189 (Plumbing and heating) and NVQ level 3 in Plumbing or NVQ Level 2 with relevant facilities maintenance experience.
- Two years' experience working in a role as a plumber or equivalent
- Must be familiar with and able to work to Water Supply HRES/FRM/05095 SEPTEMBER 2019
- Regulation and Control of Legionella L8 requirements.
- Experience working on commercial or industrial heating and water systems is desirable
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar role.
Duties will include but won't be limited to:
- Planned and reactive maintenance
- Undertake survey inspections for quality control purposes
- To fault find and ensure satisfactory fault rectification maintaining site services levels at all times
- To complete plumbing installations, testing, and commissioning in adherence with statutory regulations, industry best practice and Health and Safety procedures
- To ensure allocated, planned maintenance and small repairs are carried out, undertake service requests raised by the computer aided facilities management system
- To undertake incidental and emergency or urgent tasks and assignments as per Prison Service Specifications timescales, in a safe manner
If successful you will receive:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 Statutory Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
- Excellent Pension Scheme
- Sick Pay (Depending on Length of Service)
- Annual Performance Award
- Charity Days
- Thank you, Scheme
Due to the nature of the environment, you will be asked to complete the standard Security Vetting for the establishments.
SkyBlue Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer.