Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Electrical Maintenance Engineer (Day Shifts)
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Double Day Shifts - Monday to Friday
- 6am to 2pm / 2pm to 10pm
- Overtime available
Industry leading experts, based in the Greater Manchester area have an exciting new opportunity for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their ever-expanding business.
- Ensuring effective and safe operation of all machinery across site
- Reporting all failures to the shift manager
- Ensuring a maximum performance & efficiencyof production machinery
- Fault Finding on a range of Machinery across the manufacturing site
- Carrying out scheduled PPMs
- Maintaining high personal & product safety / quality standards
- Working within a team of shift engineers & production staff
Skills & Experience
- Apprenticeship / relevant engineering training programme
- Relevant Electrical Qualifications
- Experience of working within a Manufacturing Environment
- Good communication ability at all levels
- Basic PLC Knowledge
If you are interested in the above position, please send an up-to-date copy of your CV the "APPLY" button.
If this position isn't quite the right one for you, but you are actively seeking a new position, please feel free to send over your CV/details as well.
Coalition Recruitment - Bringing Manufacturing Talent Together