Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Stately Strategic are working in partnership with a leading Manufacturing company based in Trafford park, they are looking for a Multi-skilled maintenance engineer-Electrical Bias to join their team and provide a positive contribution to their manufacturing site.
The role is Monday to Friday 8.00am-4.00pm with Overtime available
- Reporting into the Engineering Supervisor you will work as part of a 15-man maintenance team and will be responsible for the following.
- Carrying out PPM activities in accordance with set schedules, ensuring that engineering standards are maintained in order to maximise the operational effectiveness and reliability of the plant on site.
- To ensure on site quality assurance procedures are adhered to in all respects and to maintain accurate records /documentation associated with the electrical aspects of ppm and plant with the aim of achieving and maintaining standards of quality compatible with ISO 9002.
- To respond in a prompt and effective manner to all electrical related reactive maintenance issues.
- To assist colleagues when required and must be able to work on your own and be able to use your initiative.
- To co-ordinate initial actions associated with all requests from the client.
- To co-ordinate visiting specialist sub-contractors associated with electrical aspects of the PPM schedules.
- Electrical fault diagnosis associated with PPM or reactive maintenance of the site.
- Repair of drive systems, control systems, motors, electrical distribution systems
- To accurately fill in time sheets and complete reports required by the maintenance management.
- To assist in the installation of or commissioning of equipment as required by management.
- To ensure that all relevant working practices comply with the Health & Safety at Work Act.
- To comply with Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
- Comply with security in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Any other duties as requested
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Completion of a nationally recognised apprenticeship.
- City & Guilds / ONC / in electrical engineering
- 18th Edition wiring regs preferred, minimum 17th Edition
- Experience of working in a heavy engineering environment.
- Experience of working on the following: Electrical distribution systems, 3 phase & single phase systems, control systems, PLCs, drive systems