Drinks Dispense Service Technician
Salary: Earnings of £23,261 p.a. inclusive of pensionable salary and incentive earnings, Our top performers can earn up to £25,136!
Contract: Full time, Permanent
- No Previous Experience Needed
- Company Vehicle with Private Use
- Monday to Friday Working, Weekend Working Optional
- Industry-Leading Training Given
- Company Van with Option of Private Use
- Excellent Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme with Employer Contributions
- Life Assurance Scheme
- 29 Days Holiday per Year
- Best Available Tools, Equipment, PPE and Uniform Provided
- Door to Door - Paid from the minute you leave your door in the morning to the minute you return on an evening
- Work is planned around your home postcode
If you enjoy meeting a variety of people and are passionate about customer service, then we would like to pay you for spending your time in the pub! This is an exciting opportunity to join Innserve!
The Role - Drinks Dispense Service Technician
- Working for 41 hours per week, Monday to Friday, weekend working optional
- Visiting a wide range of licenced premises to carry out quality service visits
- Providing detailed technical and quality health check of the Heineken Smart Dispense system
- Completing a specialist clean of all dispense lines to ensure continued great quality dispense of the products in Heineken's world-renowned portfolio
- Supporting technician colleagues by assisting with maintenance, installation and other technical service activities. This is a great opportunity to broaden your knowledge of drinks dispense technical services.
- Health and Safety is paramount. At all times work safely, ensuring the safety of yourself, colleagues, customers, and members of the public, to minimise risk of accident and injury.
- Deliver good customer service at all times. Ensure customers are treated professionally and courteously to ensure positive relationships are built and maintained.
- You don't have to have any previous technical experience in our industry or similar, we will give you comprehensive training,
- You will be determined to succeed and deliver a great customer experience, with a positive can do attitude.
- You will be flexible and able to work independently.
- You will have a full driving licence.
Click on APPLY today if you are interested, forwarding us an up-to-date copy of your CV, or use our template application form on our website if you don't have a CV!
We'd love to hear from you
Innserve is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
No agencies please.