Fixed Term ContractAbout the role
To support the Manufacturing group with a high level of expertise to maintain assets safely and contribute to production targets to being met.
To undertake all routines necessary to maintain the asset reliability and to ensure conformance with all statutory, mandatory and regulatory bodies.Responsibilities
- Recognise and report threats due to equipment defects.
- Take ownership of lifting equipment and ensure equipment is correctly maintained and with inspection date to comply with LOLER (1998) regulations.
- Works in adherence to the Weekly Schedule
- Responds to Maintenance Team Leader for all aspects of work control and planning.
- Provides expertise in all areas within core skills.
- Carries out all duties in conformance with statutory and Company quality, safety, health and environmental regulations and standards.
- Maintains a high level of housekeeping within plant and workshop areas.
- When necessary work on plant in all weathers.
- Awareness of all chemicals on site, particularly toxic and flammable.
- Understand the Basis of Safety (BoS) and mitigation measures to prevent a MATTE or MAH.
- BTEC (ONC), City & Guilds or NVQ (level 2) or equivalent in relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years post apprenticeship experience working ideally on a COMAH site, preferably Top Tier.
- Managing and working to current legislation with high hazard substances including asbestos and lead.
- Computer literate Dynamics AX, Microsoft Office.
- Respond to planned and reactive maintenance of equipment.
- Work to NC4 (High Risk Confined Space) works.
- CPCS A61 Appointed Person
- CPCS A62 Crane Supervisor/Lift supervisor
- CPCS A40 Slinger/signaller
- Use of workshop Cab Crane
- Use of workshop Pendant crane
- Rigging, Lifting & Slinging activities using Lifting Equipment and Lifting Accessories to the recognised industry standards.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons. Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business