The Company you will be joining
The Company you will be joining is a leading national design and build contractor who deliver exceptional new build and refurbishment schemes across the country. They have recently won tenders for a new build student accommodation project valuing at £16m and is expected to last another 2 years.
Due to the amount of work they have on the operations team are looking for skilled carpenters to assist them on this project for a minimum of 4 months. This is a great opportunity for the right person, could this be you?Your new role
What you will need to be successful for this role
- cut roof - cutting the timber on site and building up the roof using rafters, ridge boards, joists and purlins etc
- you will then be required to drop inside and do 2nd fix work, installing floors, doors, skirting boards and architraves etc.
- reporting to the site manager for daily duties.
What you will get in return
- CSCS Card
- All your own 1st and 2nd fix tools
- Full PPE
- Able to effectively work as part of a team as well as individually using your own initiative.
- £23-24 an hour
- Weekly pay - CIS
- Parking on site
- 4 months work.
- long term consistent work through your local consultant
as stated this is a great opportunity to join a credible company and land yourself some long term work. Please contact Pav on 07510 939889 for more information or to be put forward for this role.