Are you an Electrical Maintenance Engineer who wants to work Monday to Friday - Mornings, Afternoons and Nights for a salary of £45,000 per annum?
If so then please read on!
Job Title: Electrical Maintenance Engineer (Multi skilled role)
Pay: £45,000 + Overtime = earning of £48,000 and upwards
Shift: Mon-Fri 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, 10pm-6am. (starting on a Sunday night and finishing at 8pm on Friday)
Overtime: paid at 1.5 when working over 44.5 hours Mon-Fri. 1.5 Saturdays and double on Sundays
Location: Doncaster – Tickhill
Benefits: 26 holidays per annum – site is closed at Christmas so generally 3 – 5 days are required to cover this. Cycle to Work scheme, Generous pension scheme, Childcare Vouchers scheme, Employee Assistance Programme.
With manufacturing facilities located across the UK, you will be working as part of a large group. The role will offer variation, from projects and installations to reactive and planned maintenance within a varied engineering environment from small to medium machinery and automated robotics to some medium to heavy engineering production methods.
Key responsibilities of the Electrical Maintenance Engineer role:
- To maintain service and repair all automated plant machinery to minimise production down time.
- Provide technical support on all projects, installations and breakdowns
The ideal Electrical Maintenance Engineer will have as many of the following in order to strengthen application:
- Previous experience working as a maintenance engineer within an manufacturing/production environment or similar
- Time served apprentice trained
- NVQ level 3 or above – electrically qualified
- Competent with electrical works however the majority of the faults will be mechanical
- Competent working with automated production machinery – servicing, maintaining and repair.
Commutable from: Lincoln, Doncaster, Gainsborough, Worksop, Scunthorpe and surrounding areas.
If you are interested in the Electrical Maintenance Engineer role, please apply immediately due to the urgency of this role.