Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Maintenance Technician (Multi Skilled)
£40,000 - £43,260 (DOE) Plus Pension, BUPA Medical Cash Plan, Life Assurance, 20 Days Holiday (rising with service)
Olleco is a market leader within the recycling and renewable energy sector employing around 1000 people across 15 sites in the UK.
Were looking for a Maintenance Technician to help us keep our state-of-the-art Anaerobic Digestion plant online and running efficiently, processing circa 1000 tonnes of foodwaste per week.
This is varied and exciting role, giving the employee a chance to work on a wide range of machinery, expanding skills and knowledge along the way. The plant is a 9.5 Megawatt COMAH site with a 1.5 Megawatt CHP engine and 8 Megawatt gas to grid system.
- Perform all duties to high Health and Safety standards
- Ensure that all machinery and services are routinely maintained in line with operational requirements
- Provide Mechanical and Electrical support across the site (We will consider candidates with a bias in one area, training available to develop non dominant skill sets)
- Quickly respond to machine and system failures
- Communicate maintenance progress updates to colleagues
- Manage site spares and ensure availability of critical items across the site
- Day shifts with on call rota
We will be looking for:
- A technical / engineering qualification, ideally apprentice trained with an HNC/NVQ or similar
- Three years maintenance experience, ideally within the chemical, renewable energy, FMCG or oil and gas industries
- Experience with ATEX equipment and working in hazardous plants
- A good understanding of maintenance processes and activities
- Knowledge of maintenance management systems
To apply for the role of Maintenance Technician, please apply via the button shown.
Additional Keywords: Maintenance Technician, Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Engineer, Plant Maintenance Technician, Plant Technician, Technician, Engineer, Engineering.