Electrical maintenance engineer
Salary: £44.5K + competitive pension
Shifts 4 on 4 off days and nights -
A leading FMCG site is looking for a shift engineer to join their shift team. The successful candidate will be joining an experienced engineering team, who develop and up-skill their staff whilst working on interesting projects across a varied FMCG site.
- Planned maintenance
- Reactive repairs
- Maximising plant efficiency through engineering and production.
- Identifying opportunity for continuous improvement
- Working closely with other teams Quality, production, operations
- Providing technical support to colleagues
- PLC work fault finding and on-site training / support
- Apprentice trained NVQ or C&G level 3
- Suitable candidates could come from fast paced backgrounds such as Food & Beverage, Dairies, Packaging, pharma, cosmetics, chemicals, consumer goods, etc.
- Health and safety focused
- Maintenance & repair background Elec biased.
- diagnose PLC faults(desired)
- Fault finding skills electrical & mechanical