ELECTRONICS TECHNICIAN (4 DAY WEEK)
The Electronics Technician role is primarily the assembly and testing of new and used components. This will include soldering, potting, fault finding, shock testing, temperature testing, wiring of harnesses and testing of the completed assemblies to ensure they are ready for downhole use.This role may also assist in performing engineering tests of new products. The role is based on a 4 day week meaning a 3 day weekend every week!
ELECTRONICS TECHNICIAN (4 DAY WEEK) RESPONSIBILITIES:
The individual will be accountable for the following functions and responsibilities:
- Assemblyof electro-mechanicalcomponents
- Soldering, potting, shock testing, temperature testing
- Fault find at board level and top level
- Familiar with the use electronics test equipment such as oscilloscope, multi meter, etc
- Understanding of circuit diagrams and schematics
- Performinga range of engineering tests, from assembly to running and recording data.
- Advising Purchasing when stocks of electronic related consumablesor other items are low
- Completing Defect Reports or Concessionswhere required
- Perform any other duties as required
ELECTRONICS TECHNICIAN (4 DAY WEEK) QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
The individual must at a minimum possess the following:
- City & Guilds Level 1 (or equivilant) and above in Electronics
- Goodsoldering skills.
- GoodelectronicsknowledgeatPCB levelwith minimum1-2 years' experience
- Working knowledge of office 365 programs
- An understanding of quality and how important it is to the company.
- Able to communicate both verbally and writtengood documentation skills.
- Organised with the ability to handle more than one job at a time.
- Can prioritise their workload to complete their goals.
- Conscientious and hardworking.
- Team player that can work with others.
Apply today or call Chris Rooum on for further details.