Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Job Title - Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Salary - £42,000 - £44,000
Shift - Monday - Friday (Double Days)
Industry - FMCG/Manufacturing
Synergi are recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join a leading FMCG company in North London. The successful Electrical Maintenance Engineer would be joining one of Europe's largest specialist food companies with 3 sites in the UK and who are looking to into their site and machinery. This is an ideal position for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer with a proactive approach who is comfortable working individually.
As an Electrical Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for overseeing Planned Maintenance and ensure standards are hit. You will be diagnosing faults, identifying problems on machinery, and implementing solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
* Conducting Mechanical & Electrical Maintenance on equipment such as Bearings, Pumps, Chains, valves, Single & Three phase wiring, fault finding, working on control panels, invertors, motor drives and PLC controlled equipment.
* Providing Electrical breakdown and planned maintenance.
* Focus on the key performance indicators (KPIs) identified by the Engineering Manager, and work towards achieving and surpassing agreed targets.
* Ensure that all necessary documentation is up to date and complete.
* Foster a constructive relationship with all departments and ensure lines of communication are open and can improve the site efficiency.
The ideal Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
* Electrical Engineering Qualification
* PLC fault finding experience
What you need to do now
If you are an Electrical Maintenance Engineer interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Sam Angel.
Please apply below or Contact Sam on 01923 227 543 alternatively you can send your CV to
Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Food, FMCG, Manufacturing, North London, Enfield