Excellent role on offer for an experienced Senior Mechanical Design Engineer looking to join an expanding company where will manage projects from cradle to grave whilst spearheading their revolutionary new product range.
Do you have 3D CAD experience? Do you have experience of creative blank sheet design? Do you have experience of designing hydraulics and moving parts?
This global manufacturer are world leaders within the design and manufacture of special purpose machinery. They are just about to embark on their 5 year plan to redesign their whole portfolio and are also in the process of developing a new ground breaking technology for their commercial market and are therefore looking to recruit a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer with a flair for creativity.
In this role you will be responsible for the blank sheet design of specialist equipment. You will utilize a range of skills and design using various processes and materials such as; sheet metal fabrications, rotational mechanisms, diesel engines, injection moulding, plastics, vacuum forming, hydraulic systems and electrical systems.
This role offers autonomy and a huge variety where you will be responsible for the mechanical design of bespoke special purpose machinery. You will be responsible for the design from specification through to manufacture. You will be required to meet client's offsite as required as well as working closely with assembly and manufacturing.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Mechanical Design Engineer who is looking to join a stable, progressive company with a good culture and ethos where you will utilise a wide range of skills and help create and develop a brand new range of technically interesting equipment.
* Mechanical Design of specialist equipment
* Design from initial concept through to manufacture
* Using Pro Engineer Creo (Training can be provided)
* Meeting clients throughout the UK with occasional trips to the USA
* Working hands on in assemblies and prototype building
* £40,000 - £47,000 + 25 Days Holiday + Pension + Benefits
* Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
* Experience of using 3D CAD
* Must have experience of designing using hydraulics or engines
* Must have experience of designing using various processes and materials
* Must have hands on engineering experience such as fixing cars, motorbikes as a hobby