Junior Cabinet Maker
We are recruiting for a Junior Cabinet Maker for our established client based in Amersham.
This role would be ideal if you are looking to upgrade your existing skills within joinery.
As a Junior Cabinet Maker you will have some practical experience but will be looking to gain more on the job experience.
This is not an apprentice role but would suit someone who has recently completed an NVQ and has a can do attitude.
Junior Cabinet Maker will involve:
- You will be assembling wooden cabinet/carcasses
- Assisting senior cabinet makers
- Be able to understand drawings
- Preparing for sanding and spraying
- Be enthusiastic about assembling prepacked furniture
- Have a drive to succeed and learn whilst you work
- Place value on quality and have a good attention to detail
- Have some practical experience and would like to build a career into the joinery industry
If you have excellent DIY experience and are struggling to move into the joinery industry in a paid opportunity, then this role would be a great opportunity.
Our client offers excellent holiday allowance, over time and a competitive salary as well as investing their time in training and offering a stable career.
Please get in touch for more details.