Electro-Mechanical Assembler - £27,000 - £30,000 based in Chertsey, SurreyRole:
Based at the companys Chertsey site, the role will report to the Workshop Supervisor within a highly
technical, low volume manufacturing environment. The Assembler will be required to assemble high-precision electro-mechanical components and associated items. Activities will be varied due to a large product range. The role will require both team work skills and the ability to work unattended. A pro-active approach to problem solving is desirable.Duties/attributes:
- Assembly/manufacture of electro-mechanical components.
- Fit and assembly of mechanical components making use of appropriate machinery and hand tools.
- Manufacture and installation of wiring looms (using techniques, such as, soldering and crimping).
- Conduct quality testing and fault finding.
- Ensure components issued, are of a suitable quality & condition, pre any assembly operation
- Ensure that all H&SE policies and the company ISO guidelines are adhered to during manufacture/assembly/repair.
- Experience with precision electro-mechanical assemblies is essential.
- A solid background in both mechanical fitting and electrical assembly.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering instructions, drawings and BOMs.
- Take pride in producing high quality work. Good attention to detail.
- Organised and able to prioritise.
- Team player with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive, if Copperfield Recruitment Ltd has not contacted you within five days of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Copperfield Recruitment Ltd are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and are an equal opportunities employer.