Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Gas Installation Engineer
Role: Gas Installation Engineer
Rates/Salary: £350 - £400 per job
Our client is an established energy and homes service provider and are currently looking for multiple experienced domestic Installation Gas Engineers to join their forever growing team on a subcontract basis. Working in and around South East London. With a minimum of a year's work available with the capability of earning up to £1500+ a week
- Ongoing contract / Long term work
- The opportunity to work for a market leading company.
- Local and regular work pre booked
- All parts are provided
- You will be expected to carry out a series of installations to domestic heating boilers.
- 3-5 boiler swaps a week.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Significant relevant experience in installations, upgrades, conversions
- You will need to hold current ACS accreditation in CCN1, CENWAT and HTR1, DAH1
- You will need to hold up to date certification.
- Must be set up with a van and tools.
- Must be able to commit to 3 days a week.
- Full UK driving licence with 6 points or less is also required.
If this sounds like something you could be interested in and you have all the above requirements, please contact me for a confidential discussion on 07715091144/