Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Full time Contract (40 hours per week)
I am currently undertaking a Search for a On-Site Technician role for a leading client. Candidates will require relevant experience with a proven track record working at this level.
Outline of the Role:
We are looking for an On-Site Technician
- Ideally have someone who has just finished uni in a tech related degree or 1st/2nd job type of person
- Someone who enjoys / sees the importance in admin
- Setting up hardware / laptops / troubleshooting / 1st/2nd and 3rd line support
- Windows 10 experience preferred
- Lots of training will be given - just needs someone with a can-do attitude
Your Roles and Responsibilities :
- Booking in stock
- Amnesty Booking in of stock
- Ordering stock
- Assurance of Consumable tool / Monthly
- Weekly Stock Checks
- Check and balance of repair calls
- Raising repair calls from Team (Mobile)
- Ensuring process of stock in stock rooms is followed
If you think you have the above, then I'd be interested in hearing from you.
I look forward to that. If you would like to apply for the roles of the role please submit your CV online.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.