Senior Electrical Engineer
Manchester City Centre
Salary - £35,000 - £45,000
City Centre opportunity for a long-established property consultant looking to add a Senior Electrical Engineer to their existing team. You will be working as an Electrical Engineer from their Manchester City Centre office close to local amenities and near local shops and transport links for commuting purposes. The office is a modern and vibrant place to work with a diverse range of people and disciplines and a work hard, play hard ethos with plenty of friendly faces. You will be joining a newly formed team in the market place, but having took on a couple of key acquisitions now working within a team of five there is an opportunity for fast paced career development for a driven Electrical Engineer. You must be autonomous with your workload and happy to work within an environment where the work will be coming in faster than it is going out.
As a Senior Electrical Engineer, you will be given the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, given the sector that their other disciplines work in, most of their work will be within the Commercial sector. This will change over time as they become more established in this sector and the opportunity to branch out and network has been realised to its full potential.
The role includes: -
- The design of electrical systems including lighting, small power, mains distribution, fire alarms etc.
- Working and liaising with associated engineering disciplines to help with delivering projects
- Undertaking surveys and completing reports
- Liaising with clients and end users
- Monitoring installations on site.
The candidate shall be/have:
- HNC/HND or degree level qualification.
- Experience in the design of Electrical Building Services applications.
- Have competency using design software such as Hevacomp, Amtech, Dialux etc
If this opportunity is of interest, please contact Rob Jones in Calibre Search's Manchester office.
Calibre Search promote equality in the workplace and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified candidates regardless of their sex, race, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as both an employment agency and employment business.